CCS ARCHITECTURE CLIENT TESTIMONIALS

We love our clients and doing great work for them! http://ccsarchenter.com/testimonials.html

Very proud to share some of our client testimonials from 2012:



"Thanks to all of your relentless efforts, I now have a fantastic looking condo."


BEFORE
AFTER
"We as human beings have a tendency to voice our dissatisfaction, but we rarely take the time to offer our gratitude for a job well done ... well my friends, thank you for a job well done! I am back in Canada now, but my Mother is currently enjoying the renovated unit, and she cant get over the transformation and how great everything looks! "
"So thank you once again, I will strongly recommend you both in the future. I had heard so many horror stories from other Canadians about renovation projects having gone bad .. but not in my case ... everything is perfect!"

- Residential Condominium Client, Hollywood Beach, FL
 

" Thank you for all your hard work and professionalism...you are great!"
         - Restaurant Client, Sunrise, FL
 
"We were thinking of doing a remodeling project, expanding the upstairs loft area of our house. Cynthia Spray came to our house to look things over. She drew up some options, discussed the possibilities in detail with us, and impressed us with her professional and thorough approach.
In the end my wife and I could not agree on how to move forward. We communicated that to Ms. Spray and she was gracious in how she handled it." - Residential Client, Boca Raton, FL

Comments

Post a Comment